Whenever I try to draw a picture of the typical bride that chooses a destination wedding, the picture is rarely typical at all. Something about having the chutzpah to drag your friends and family half way across the world to witness your wedding seems to correlate with daring choices in other areas. 2-carat diamond solitaires are lovely but jewelry designers have been working over time to offer brides more off beat choices. These are a few of my favorites.
1. 18 kt rose gold and sapphire ring-Ileana Makri Net-a-Porter
2. 18 kt gold and diamond ring-Aurora Lopez Mejia Net-a-Porter
3. 18 kt gold, black and white diamond ring-Diane Kordas Net-a-Porter
4. 14k gold and sterling silver diamond ring-Artisan Net-a-porter
5. 18 kt gold skeleton ring-Solange Azagury-Partridge Net-a-Porter
6. 14-kt white gold diamond leaf ring-Irit Design Net-a-porter